Tuesday, November 8, 2011

First Post!

First Blog Post! What to say... Well, I am just a girl ranting about things... like love, life, and other things. To start this off I'm going to rant about what else... RED HAIR. Yes I am a Red Head and proud of it. I think that my hairsets me apart from the crowd. Altough me and my hair have had our differences, things always work out in the end! Others say my hair is no good and they call me things like:
Tomato
Carrot Top
Ginger
Ginger Ale
And various other names. Even with all the bad press we red heads get, we let our Freak Flag Fly! We are Red Heads, AND WE ARE PROUD

1 comment:

  1. Go redheads! (I found you on Polyvore) I'm also a redhead, and we are awesome! lol I've gotten some mean names too, the worst being "fire-crotch"... thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete